Are you interested in becoming an active member of FCRC?
- Read over FCRC’s membership agreement and agree to uphold our values:
- Authenticity, Forthrightness, Collaboration, Listening with Respect, & Empowered Courtesy
- Fill out the form below (it will take less than one minute!)
- Read through EJI’s guidelines for the Historical Marker Project
- Attend regular coalition meetings and events
- Actively participate in a subcommittee
- Attend subcommittee meetings and be able to take on assigned tasks
- Committees include:
- Community Markers (working towards installing Historical Markers in Fulton County)
- Stories From The Soil (planning continued engagement with and events around this exhibit)
- Youth Engagement
- Reconciliation Conversations (working towards our ultimate goal of racial reconciliation)
Please join us in this important work!
Committing to these values and filling out the following form are not required to be included on FCRC’s email list or to attend general coalition meetings and public events!